When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Olive/Khaki suede strap with my 112 :)

V

This is another strap I made this week for my 112.. I have forgotten about that hide I have bought couple of months ago and thought of give it a try...

The result is great.. but an AMAZINGLY difficult strap to photograph. Many colour variations that cannot be catched by my camera... from brown to green...

Itis very soft and I decided that it didn't needed any stitching to be extremely comfortable.

For buckle I have put a MF titanium buckle I had. I know it is not the best combo for the polished 112 but it is definately the best buckle for this strap.

The dark grey colour of the titanium adds to the military look of the strap.

I think the suede will age very beautifully and I start wearing it a lot to get a nice patina :)

Here are some photos..hope you like it.

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

The pictures make it look a little on the medium brown side to me, but the leather looks great and the olive color sounds like a great choice.

This strap is a pain in the a** to photograph. It is definately not brown.. mostly it is olive/military/green. Under strong light might seem a bit brown but it is definately not brown.

Took more than 30 photos to show the original colour but in vain...

This strap is a pain in the a** to photograph. It is definately not brown.. mostly it is olive/military/green. Under strong light might seem a bit brown but it is definately not brown.

Took more than 30 photos to show the original colour but in vain...

That is frustrating. Well, olive sounds really cool.