When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ajoesmiths PVD Bell & Ross

plant

When I saw Ajoesmith's first PVD run on these I was very tempted to join but having always fancied but never owning a B&R before I held back from the expense and bought one of Angus to help me decide before committing. After wearing Angus' rep for a couple of days, I was very pleased with the feel and weight of the watch but felt that the replica coating looked and felt unrealistic.

There was no turning back now, I placed my order with Ajoesmith and sold my first B&R to RWG member Cronsell (thanks RWG and Cronsell).

It was a long wait but WELL worth it. The PVD finish on this watch is fantastic. It has a lovely matt look and an exceptionally even coating. My friend has the gen and the finish is very close! The only thing lacking now is a lume job. This is soon to be rectified as it is now winging its way to Kent Parkes to be superlumed :D

As soon as it arrives back I will post some pictures for you to drool over B)

Thanks for a great service Ajoesmith.

Edited by plant

When I saw Ajoesmith's first PVD run on these I was very tempted to join but having always fancied but never owning a B&R before I held back from the expense and bought one of Angus to help me decide before committing. After wearing Angus' rep for a couple of days, I was very pleased with the feel and weight of the watch but felt that the replica coating looked and felt unrealistic.

There was no turning back now, I placed my order with Ajoesmith and sold my first B&R to RWG member Cronsell (thanks RWG and Cronsell).

It was a long wait but WELL worth it. The PVD finish on this watch is fantastic. It has a lovely matt look and an exceptionally even coating. My friend has the gen and the finish is very close! The only thing lacking now is a lume job. This is soon to be rectified as it is now winging its way to Kent Parkes to be superlumed :D

As soon as it arrives back I will post some pictures for you to drool over B)

Thanks for a great service Ajoesmith.

Where are the pictures......its very hard to imagine these things....................... :o