When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm New To This Strange New World Of Replica Watches

Timelooper

Right, so here I am. I'm calling myself Timelooper, not because of my love of great watches but because I don't think time exists. That persistent illusion Einstein talked about. That said, it's still a damn useful concept for ordering our lives. And I do love the look and feel of a nice timepiece.

I've done a lot of online leg-work over the past few days and finally realized that I don't know anything about this subject. Surely not enough to take the money plunge. I would sorely love to find a source for a high-quality IWC replica watch, but my head is spinning by all of the possible online dealers. Are they all bogus to some degree? I realize that replica watches are, by their very nature, about not paying MSRP. I don't live off an endowment, so that's a fact of life. And there's no way I can justify handing over $5000 for a watch when I could get a brand new, good quality heater and air conditioner for my home for the same price.

I've read some of your past posts and I see that my concerns are shared by many of you. I'm not saying anything new here. So, I'll fall silent and see what I can learn while I'm here.

I'm glad to have found this site before I made a bad decision that would certainly have raised my systolic pressure above 200.

Run Run away, be afraid very afraid

its not the reps that will get you, its the Straps, the fonts , the lumes, the spacing the CG's and the crowns and the prices should i spend $195 or $200 and then the movements asian or swiss? and then theres the photos AAAAGGGHHHHHHHH

and where to keep them, I'm on my second box already

IT NEVER STOPS

turn around now

and if you don't

well then welcome and enjoy the mayhem

welcome Timelooper...

I was in the same situation not too long ago...

overwhelmed by the complex intricate details & info...

who, what, which dealers to buy the reps from...

it's gonna take time, plenty of patience, & most of all, passion for this hobby...

this forum is the BEST rep forum IMHO...

the members on this forum are great, always helpful to give info & advice, especially the seniors...

one thing for sure, you will be bombarded with tonnes & tonnes of different brands, models & qualities, to the point where you want to pull all your hair out!!! hahahah

just kidding :D