When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dealer info...

Ztech

Regarding Ultimate Fiddy's...

Davidson is out of them

TWR seems like he's out of them too

Anyone know who else might have the Ultimate "top notch" PAM 127 Fiddy's??? I'm really dying to get one of these, but with all the upgrades. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Zooms

Regarding Ultimate Fiddy's...

Davidson is out of them

TWR seems like he's out of them too

Anyone know who else might have the Ultimate "top notch" PAM 127 Fiddy's??? I'm really dying to get one of these, but with all the upgrades. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Zooms

Uhhh...Have you seen this one?

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=67756

If I didn't already have one just like it, I would be all over it! A good deal...

They are becoming a bit scarce your best bet would to be watching the members trade area as they come up there from time to time, Seadweller4000 had a beauty up for sale a few days ago.

Ken

Edit to add: Just like Dudro has shown :)

having compared it with the DSN, if mine had the 117 case the only thing that may give it away could be the bridges and the As, a Paneristi would notice the bridges on both the DSN and mine, non are correct, but the printing on the dial on the DSN is too dark. the lume on both were good but my standard lume is maybe only 2% darker than the DSN superlume as you can see on the photo above, below you can see the DSN and mine together, sorry i dont have a better pic bit it was not my DSN/

DSCN3225.jpg

As ytou can see the printing on the dial of the DSN is a lot darker and with all the pictures myself and the owner looked at that night we both decided that min had the more accurate dial, If you get and ultimate i doupt it will be cheep but if you do hold onto it, it will be hard to get another