When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 187: No AR vs. Double AR

HauteHippie

That is THE definitive answer, chief! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I am now so glad I already stepped into the 'double AR-is-better-than-100% accuracy' path.

Just... when am I going to get my crystals back? :bounce:

Looks fantastic!

Does it have a relume in the after picture, the lume looks a different color in the shots.

Cheers,

M

Not a relume, but those are two different watches, and those are two different versions of the 187. The one on the left looks like the "cartel" version with the dark "1000" (incorrect). The one on the right looks like a honpo version with a bright "1000" (correct).

I prefer the version on the right as the markers seem to be much thicker, the bezel pearl protrudes from the marker, but I'd take the CG from the left.

Not a relume, but those are two different watches, and those are two different versions of the 187. The one on the left looks like the "cartel" version with the dark "1000" (incorrect). The one on the right looks like a honpo version with a bright "1000" (correct).

I prefer the version on the right as the markers seem to be much thicker, the bezel pearl protrudes from the marker, but I'd take the CG from the left.

Who was this second version available from?

Its EL's Upgraded Version and the bezel pearl was redone as it was cracked on arrival.