When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

small seconds trouble

jnagy

hello everybody.the small seconds hand fell off my fiddy today.tried to put it back on but it wouldn't stay put.just wearing it without the second hand.what is the fix?the watch also needs new cannon pinion and a good lume job.who does a good job on this?thanks.

I would recommend getting a loupe and checking things out. Perhaps the spindle is squared or something and you need to get it on there just right. Wish I could be more help. Or you could just send it to get the lume & cannon pinion fix and get the small hand put back on then.

I would recommend getting a loupe and checking things out. Perhaps the spindle is squared or something and you need to get it on there just right. Wish I could be more help. Or you could just send it to get the lume & cannon pinion fix and get the small hand put back on then.

You can try Ziggy and see if you get a better response. Flav isn't doing mods anymore, I don't believe.

He did already, I answered that I did not have any openings until after March 15th, and he decided to go somewhere else. I responded right away, but couldn't meet his time-line. Such is life...

thanks.contacted ziggy and he said no more watches until mid march.i'll try vacuum now,as he is closer to the "dirty south".

RG

Oops! So he did. I need to review the thread before I post next time. ;)

The Zigmeister,tou did respond quickly and i thank you.just checking around with other folks.you seem to be the only option and that's cool.just have to wait a few weeks.i wasn't getting on anybody about being slow.didn't get response from vaccum but that's fine.