When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I stole my first genuine Panerai ...

wheaton26

i have collected panerai reps for one year now. less than a month ago i came across a suspicious pam 091 on ebay. this has been my dream watch since i discovered panerai. the watch sold and was re-listed within a few days. i contacted the seller and asked him what happened? he claimed that the high bidder refused to pay so it was listed once again. on a whim, i offered him $3000 for it. to my surprise he said yes and added a buy it now option. this made me even more suspicious as, even though it is pre-owned, this is less than half of the retail value. i decided to bid first and ask questions later because, if this is legit ... this might be the deal of the century. after getting past my impulse bid, i drilled the seller with e-mails and phone calls, still not completely satisfied that i wasn't being ripped off. i decided to take a chance and sent payment. two weeks later this arrived in the mail with all documentation etc. needless to say, i am excited! it is in excellent cosmetic condition and looks awesome. if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is ... not this time boyz! all the best.

70754-32740.jpg70754-32741.jpg70754-32742.jpg

WOW Chris!!! 70798-32735.gif Welcome to the 91 club!

I know you've been eying this model for quite a while now 70798-32736.gif, so congratulations!

The 091 is so underappreciated... I believe because it is modern model, plus has the anthracite dial it moves quite far away from Panerai's heritage... But it's a beautiful piece and very unique

I normally wear mine on quite a wide assortment of straps, don't worry, I think just about everything goes with it! :victory:

You got it for a song... You definately won't lose mulla on that one... Great Find!! Wear it well!!70798-32737.gif

Congrats Wheaton.......that's completely genuine.....they don't make a rep as good as that.......it's probably my favourite dial......I wish you health to wear it.....great negotiation....resulting in a great deal....and a beautiful watch on your wrist...!

Edited by TTK

great watch and that strap !!!!!!

I wish you all the luck with this beauty.

This is yr first Pam gen,can you feel the difference with our Pam reps?

Such as weight,the difference with the CG's , dial maybe..

etc

Edited by rebirth