When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graham Chronofighter Oversize White Dial - Pics

subzero1

We've had a few of the black dial posted, but none of the white dial, so I thought I'd take a few pics and post them before returning the watch. The overall quality of the watch is immaculate, but the seconds at 3 subdial hand came a bit loose during transit, and the chrono seconds hand in the center is fairly jerky during parts of it's rotation. Josh, as always, is a dream to work with and is replacing it for me.

Couple of observations - the lume is outstanding on this watch, rivaling my DSN superlumed PAM's, that was pretty suprising, along with how well and even the lume is applied.

And, since it's 24mm wide at the lugs, all my panerai straps fit it, so you can have fun with straps:

On the very high quality stock rubber strap:

Wristshots074.jpg

Wristshots077.jpg

Wristshots078.jpg

On the Europelli Shell cordovan:

Wristshots081.jpg

Wristshots080.jpg

Wojtecki Light Brown:

Wristshots084.jpg

Wojtecki Chocolate brown:

Wristshots087.jpg

Wristshots088.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Out of curiosity...What size is your wrist?

Does this wear "bigger" than a 127?

Me DuDro? I just ordered the CF and haven't gotten it yet. I did try it on at an AD and I have 7.75 in wrist. I also have a Fiddy and I'd say the CF wears wider but thinner, if that makes any sense. The Fiddy is much taller but more compact on the wrist. Hope that helps.

Love to see a lume shot of one of these beauties!!!! I am a butt hair away from pulling the trigger on the white or new all black or should I wait for the black Swordfish, arrrrrrrrhhhh!!!!

Anyway a lume shot would be great

Love to see a lume shot of one of these beauties!!!! I am a butt hair away from pulling the trigger on the white or new all black or should I wait for the black Swordfish, arrrrrrrrhhhh!!!!

Anyway a lume shot would be great

As a lume freak I too would like to see a lume shot. I'll get one when mine arrives.

i dont have a lume shot, but i can say that the lume is insane. by far, the best lume i ever saw on a rep. guarantee you will not be disappointed.

tanya- if you are thinking about getting the all black model that just came out, i would suggest to get it with the control lever on the left side. the new one that just came out with the lever on the right side does not exist....as far as i know.

atleast its not listed on their website.

http://www.graham-london.com/en/collection...eroversize.html

Thanks Paisan quite awesome !!!

i dont have a lume shot, but i can say that the lume is insane. by far, the best lume i ever saw on a rep. guarantee you will not be disappointed.

tanya- if you are thinking about getting the all black model that just came out, i would suggest to get it with the control lever on the left side. the new one that just came out with the lever on the right side does not exist....as far as i know.

The all black dial looks absolutely stupid. I think the factory has just simply installed the dial upside down. If you rotate the dial 360 deg. then everything is back in place with the lever on the left, and all the subdial positions are OK.

I guess it was an error by the maker and appears to have been corrected

27171386by7.jpg

both white dial and Black w/white subs are correct the black lever being of an earlier model... I like the white sub dials for the red ticks... :D

Please lanikai, please. This old dog can't take anymore.

cut out the movies the clubs a little, buy a mophead.. cause this is going to be a banner year.. and it's seems like just the beggining of the genuine sampled replications... :lol: if it ain't from a genuine sample why bother even ???

:lol: if it ain't from a genuine sample why bother even ???

I would have thought the same and before coming here, I thought they were all rep'd from originals. I don't understand why anyone would even think to make a knock off from a picture. That's sort of non-intuitive no? Sort of like having sex in the third person.