When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yes, this is actually the size of my wife's wrist...

Guest avitt

Guest avitt

It's such a pain to fit her in anything. Sizing a bracelet usually means removing 2 or 3 "non-removable" links.

img2684ji2.jpg

...She doesn't know how lucky she is to have me! ;)

My girl can't quite pull off a 47mm watch:

0112_224839.jpg

Amazing. I don't think I'm much bigger than your wife!

I think it's the shape of my palm, which is very square and flat, with elongated fingers. I am very grateful that I can wear these, with my wrist-size so petite. :)

Guest avitt
WOW! I just got my Daytona from Dave, and had to remove 4 links. I have removed up to 5, but I think I see 10 there.

Bless her heart! :o

It's not quite as bad as it looks there, Victoria. You're seeing parts from more than one bracelet in that picture. For this job, I only had to remove the 4 removable links (that you see in the foreground), then rip out 3 non-removable links, then drill out the center links to accept the screw bars (followed by the usual grinding, polishing, and clasp tweaking).

This one actually wasn't too bad. I can remember working on a Datejust Pearlmaster once, and it took all of my skills (very difficult to remove links, then reshape the clasp to conform to her wrist, then elongate the hole in the clasp so it would close properly).

I was going to measure her wrist this morning, but I didn't want to make her feel like a circus freak...

She's well worth it though :wub:

It's not quite as bad as it looks there, Victoria. You're seeing parts from more than one bracelet in that picture. For this job, I only had to remove the 4 removable links (that you see in the foreground), then rip out 3 non-removable links, then drill out the center links to accept the screw bars (followed by the usual grinding, polishing, and clasp tweaking).

I bet no one has to tell YOU to clean the raingutters! What a man.

She's well worth it though :wub:

Awwwwww.

I was going to measure her wrist this morning, but I didn't want to make her feel like a circus freak...

The little ones are more "versatile". ;)