When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your help please ladies and gents

FxrAndy

If i could ask any members if they have any info on hotels and spa hotels near to prague. I am due to go away for a few months this year and would like to take my Mum, wife and daughter away from 21st Mar for a couple of days, We were looking at the Alchemist in prague but this is not very cheep and i would prefer to be out of the city 10 miles or so. When you search all you get are the hotel in Prague and i am sure there are some great places out side!

Failing this area any one know of any thing similar with in 700Km of hanover??

Thanks all

I think i may have found what would suit how about this with special package, q james bond theme music!

One of the best Hotels in the old Iron Curtain, they say, FxrAndy.

If you want a sneak peak at it, take out Queen Latifah's Last Holiday from your local viddie. She plays a dying woman who treats herself to a last magical holiday, no expenses spared.

coe.jpg

It made such an impression on me, this Hotel, that one day I want to stay at the Pupp. :)

Seen that one too, i will get my mum to watch it on the way there but she does not know where we are going so it will be a nice supprise when we pull up out side, i have to make the reservation under bond though, so i can walk in and say " Andy, Fxr Andy you will find the reservation under Bond"