When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graham Swordfish - Coming soon?

ubiquitous

It's a bit of a rare day when a rep gets my attention; and it's an even rarer day when I start anticipating the announcement of a certain model due to be released soon (at least I hope).

So, with that said, does anyone have any insight as to when the Graham Swordfish is going to be released? I've seen some teasers here and there that seem to indicate that this watch will be out on the markets soon. With the incredible detail and build quality of the Graham Chronofighter, I certainly hope that the Swordfish is of the same caliber.

Anyone else anxious for this bizarre and unusual watch?

Count me in. I can't wait either but I think we have to wait until April according to Angus. :( But I can't wait to get my hands on an edgy yellow colored one. Propbably the only watch I will ever buy in yellow! Does anyone know what type of movement & what price the watch will be?

-AP Pete

Yeah, this one jumps to the top of the list. I mean, for all of us who have been doing this for a while - 90% of the reps are based on like 3 movements - so, the variety becomes key.

This clearly stands out and at least for me - i start craving the variety.

Right now, swordfish and a TT BCE are on my list - i'm not ready to buy yet though, just like many have predicted, the rising prices have me looking for inexpensive "gens"

i just picked up this sweet citizen

citcu4.th.jpg

and this mama jama

2006149823542876159rs20gr4.th.jpg

This one, is 55mm - its a little over the top in size, but looks nice in person - with AR and a nicer strap, this thing would look like an expensive watch - but, i'm not going to put any $$ into it, cause :) its just a little to big.