When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BR02 PVD

triunfadorazo

Hi this is my new BR02 PVD.

I think it's the same version out there but PVD

I know it's no a 1:1 rep, have many flaws, the most visible the length and color of the secs hand (in Pro dial must be orange) and the bezel reference point :(

The good things are the black date window and decompression valve ^_^

Sorry for my bad english.

post-10572-1205101287_thumb.jpg

post-10572-1205102150_thumb.jpg

post-10572-1205101327_thumb.jpg

post-10572-1205101312_thumb.jpg

Where is this from??

x's 2 what dealer did this come from??

The second hand should be an easy fix. I have seen the PVD version w/o the He valve and while it does have the black date wheel the numbers are not straight up and down, I have also seen the stainless with the white date wheel which is wrong as well. From all the ones I have seen while this one is not 100% it is the closest I have seen so far. I figure a lume job and send the crystal out for AR and you would be about 95% 1:1

Thanks for your compliments.

The watch is a gift, my sister was in china last week and brought it for me :victory:

FxrAndy:

I take it that this is with an asian movement, could you tell me if the inner bezel rotates easily or hard and if it clicks as it turns, also does it turn in both directions or anti clockwise?

The inner bezel rotates in both directions except if the reference indicator is at 12 (I know it's extrange :blink: ) do it easily but at some points turns hard and don't clicks.

jdkno:

I figure a lume job and send the crystal out for AR and you would be about 95% 1:1

I don't know wich type of crystal is, mineral or plexiglass but definitively isn't sapphire. Do you know if it's possible to AR this crystals?

I'll like that watchmakers do it a 1:1 version.