When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My whereabouts

ajoesmith

I have to apologise to all who have been trying to contact me as i have been swamped with work recently.

I went on a 3 week vacation in Feb, came back and then moved house, have had no internt for the past month and have started an MBA at Uni full time. I will also be getting married this October so all in all i have had Zero time for watch related stuff.

To top it all off i have logged into RWG to find my messge box full and that my yearly subscripton has expired and the forum can no longer accept paypal as payment.

If anyone can help me with paying my subscription then please let me know.

I will also be selling most of my collection as i previously said. When i get my subscription to the forum ill be getting photos taken and listed them for sale in the correct fashion.

People have been trying to contact me but due to the full inbox and the lack of internet access i havent been able to reply.

If you are trying to reach me regarding the B&R watches or ETA 7750 movements please contact me at:

bzrepairs@hotmail.com

Ill try and respond asap

Thanks

PS Admin please let me know how i can upgrade, can someone pay for me and i can send funds to them by paypal?

Edited by ajoesmith

Quick update

I will be getting internet installed on the 25th March all being well and i will be able to communicate much better.

If you have any queries please email me.

Cheers

P.S. This year will be full on for me so ill may be bowing out temporarily from the rep scene