When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Couple of watches on Ebay UK

timbo

Hi All,

Ive seen a couple of watches on ebay Uk that seem a bit dodgy to me. Im sure they are replicas, and that the seller hasnt made it clear. Thing is that this is my first post and im not the experienced watch guy, so i really was after some advice before i get someone into trouble that isnt doing anything wrong. If someone on here is willing to take a look for me ill happily post the link yo the watches.

ps Ive been lurking on here for well over a year before making this post, and just wanted to say- this is an amazing website and has helped me out massively. So thank you to everyone involved.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=110232163623

and from the same guy,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BELL-ROSS-BR01-BLACK...1QQcmdZViewItem

Ive never had a problem with replicas being sold on ebay. Infact i remember the good old days when they were everywhere. But since ebay have clamped down, the replicas are not so obvious, and i would hate some poor victim to get stung.

Hahahahahaha... and you call that a BIT dodgy??? One thing is for sure... "without box & papers" is not the same as "i'm selling a fake watch" although some sellers seem to think othewise.

IMHO he's across the line, but since the bids are quite low i guess all bidders have a fair idea they are bidding on a fake watch.