When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first reps...

fendushi

Do you remember your very first reps? Do you still have them? DO they still run?

Here are some of mine... I remember when these 99.99% 1:1 reps used to make me so happy. :lol:I guess we're only human, always wanting more. ;)

FMretouchedresized.jpg

I photoshoped the above shot... here's what it really looks like:

post2.jpg

My first Panny, a Franken Panny!!

Frankpost1.jpg

FrankPost2.jpg

FM Master Banker... LOL!!

Post1.jpg

Post1a.jpg

PostBack.jpg

Post4.jpg

Corum

Post1.jpg

Post3.jpg

Post8.jpg

PostDetail5.jpg

Comex Sub

Post1.jpg

Post2.jpg

Post7.jpg

Post9.jpg

Look... an etched crown... must be a gen! LOL!

Post4.jpg

WOW! Swiss movement!!! :lol:

PostDetail1.jpg

PostDetail2.jpg

Omega GMT... this was a real gem, I didn't realise how lucky I was when I owned this rep, I sold it cause I was in financial need at the time. :( I bought it for peanuts when I was in Jakarta, so I thought reps like that was aplenty. I've owned and handled many Omega reps... there is no other one like this. The feel of the case... the bracelet looks and feel absolutely like a genuine. It had a swiss movement (2892, I think? GMT hand just a 24 hour indicator). The lume was SENSATIONAL, the best I've seen on ANY rep. All I needed was the white box on the date window and a gen seconds dial... and I would have had my holy grail. See for yourself... lots of pics.

NewPost22.jpg

NewPost1.jpg

closeup2.jpg

Post1.jpg

Post2.jpg

Post3.jpg

Post4.jpg

POst5.jpg

post6.jpg

Post7.jpg

post8.jpg

Post9.jpg

NewPost2.jpg

This is the first watch that ignited my fire and desire for more accurate reps...

Fronttworesize.jpg

FrontOneresize.jpg

Back2resize.jpg

Backtworesize.jpg

Man... my photos sucked back then. Maybe cause my camera sucked too... :pAny excuse will do. :lol:

I still have all of these except for the Corum and GMT. They all still run. ;)

Thanks for looking...

B)

Sub #1

CIMG0948.jpg

CIMG0952.jpg

CIMG0955.jpg

This primeval model actually works upon the slightest handling of the Rlx display case masterpiece. Handmade by 51 Swiss technicians (immigrants to Thailand) using 916L steel.

Quartz GMT Franken, no GMT hand LOL

gmt0001.jpg

Note the fine Swiss craftsmanship, all the way down to the cyclops position, which was painstakingly placed 6mm to the right of the 1x mag date. Crisp text courtesy of the IBM dot matrix printer, etc. "Superlative" does not nearly describe the marvels of this watch. One technician stood on the picnic table and yelled, "This shall be different!" Let us take a Sub dial and mate it with a 24 hour bezel; yes, it is completely useless in function, but so beautiful in form.

Is it a movement or an explosive device? You be the judge.

gmt0002.jpg

gmt0004.jpg