When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Guess Where I Was Today ....

Glitch

I was at Offrei's. I'm telling you, their website catalog does not come close.

It's like being a kid in a candy store.

I did not know that it was in my vicinity. So I drove there during my lunch to see what they have.

Gen crowns, dials, inserts, tools, cases, winders, presses, straps and a lot more - they're everywhere. And the folks there are really friendly.

Needless, I came out with something in my hand - again like that kid in the candy store, just got to buy something to make you feel good.

I know that that visit won't be my last. Found myself a gold mine.

what did you get?

the logo on the clasp of my Constellation. That piece fell off when I left if my jeans once and the jeans were put in the washer AND drier. Watches survived. Still using it. I did not expect to see it repaired anymore, short of buying a whole new bracelet for it. I asked one of the folks there and they found it in their catalog.

Back to this Constellation. It's Paul's solid with ETA 2892 bought over a year ago - so I swear by its durability. And waterproof strength. And shock and heat resistance.

Do they do repairs too?

Was thinking about getting a watch with the Asian 7750 and swapping with one of their Valjoux 7750 units.

Not sure, but I'm sure they can tell it's a rep the minute they open that caseback. you'd be better off having one of the experts here do it for you.