When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question for kruzer00 or any Mod

UncleJay

I'd like to check if it's OK to make a simple trade. I have several "Swag" items I would like to trade for 24 months of membership upgrade. I'm not selling or trading a watch and I want no cash return, just the membership upgrade. Again, please delete inappropriate.

Panerai Historia Book

Panerai Logo Decal

Panerai Strap Tag

Rolex Cloth and Hang Tag Set

Chronoswiss Video

Audemars Piguet Catalog

Omega My Choice Catalog

Seamaster Catalog

Seamaster GMT Catalog

Omega Dealers Display

Fortis Catalog

Corum Catalog

Baume Mercier Catalog

Frank Muller Catalog

DSC00148.jpgDSC00149.jpg

DSC00150.jpgDSC00152.jpg

DSC00153.jpgDSC00154.jpg

Edited by UncleJay

Jay it seems that you probably do not want to do any transaction showing your name, sending money to RWG.

I can understand that. I am sure you would have been a member long time ago if you wouldn't mind.

If that is the case I am sure that you can sell one or two of the things for starts and ask the buyer to send the money as a donation to RWG instead of your paypal account.

That way everyone will be happy. You get the supporting status anonymously, the buyer the stuff and RWG the money for the subscription. ;)

Jay it seems that you probably do not want to do any transaction showing your name, sending money to RWG.

He's not the only one. Me too. I've made a pact with my parents about that, but I have ways of getting around it.

That way everyone will be happy. You get the supporting status anonymously, the buyer the stuff and RWG the money for the subscription. ;)

That's a splendid idea!

@Uncle Jay: Cool! Thanks so much. Much though I would've enjoyed placing the decal on my skis, I look forward to slapping those babies on my new car. :p

I can understand that. I am sure you would have been a member long time ago if you wouldn't mind.

My problem was that I didn't want to use moneybookers and you did accept PayPal. I JUST noticed you take CCs as well, so guess what .... you guys are STUCK with me for at least a WHOLE YEARY!! :D

Ummmmmmmm, I wonder what I'll get. <_<