When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which is the best way to buy Reps from Greece?

nasosn

Hello everybody! Although considering my low number of posts (not to say sub zero level :lol: ) i've been reading for a long time this GREAT forum and i think that the opinions exchanged here and the different experiences shared are PRICELESS :p for someone who really wants to know lots of things about this huge industry that in my opinion surely deserves to exist and is called: REPLICA WATCH INDUSTRY......

Before joining RWG and TRC i had decided that i would like to be the proud owner of a Breitling Chronomat Evolution (BCE) replica of course ;) but i could not make up my mind as to where to buy from...! Respectable members here buy

A) directly from the Eastern countries of origin (aka China) and they face the risk of having their valuable future possessions seized by customs (according to other members' testemonies) and

B) some others buy from EU dealers who work as the middle link!!

This is the point where i would like to ask every single member's (if possible as RWG is HUGE) opinion and if there are Greeks here i would be certainly VERY VERY glad to hear what they have to tell me about which is the most preferable way of ordering my watch from the above two....and if there is a danger concerning Greek customs seizing the package during shipment and of course who is the best intermediate dealer in EU (in the case of ordering from an intermediate dealer)....

A GREAT THANKS to all of you guys who do your best to inform all of us who have limited experience on these things and we try to "JOIN THE CLUB" :D

Thanks in advance

(Ευχαριστω εκ των προτερων παιδια)

nasosn

Edited by nasosn

Hello,

There are a few active Greek members here (maybe you all could get together and... philosophize.. or do whatever it is you do in your spare time ;-) ) but I can tell you that I have never heard of anyone having customs problems shipping replicas over there. I would recommend an EU dealer like Narikaa for other reasons, like quality control for instance, because often those big Chinese websites do a poor job inspecting before shipping. However, if you're keen on a watch as soon as possible, I would go ahead and place an order - the BCE is a great choice, I always wanted one myself. Our dealers have certain 'methods' to ensure a safe arrival of your timepiece...

Good luck!

PS: Remember: the unexamined life is indeed not worth living! Take your time and read about different options and review about watches you want to buy to avoid disappointment!!

PS: Remember: the unexamined life is indeed not worth living! Take your time and read about different options and review about watches you want to buy to avoid disappointment!!

This is exactly the meaning and sometimes the magic aspect of dealing with forums....You are totally right Corgi! Searching for something you are interested in is sometimes worth more than the item itself (literally :huh: ) Thanks again and if more members can add their valuable opinions it would be a blessing!

This is exactly the meaning and sometimes the magic aspect of dealing with forums....You are totally right Corgi! Searching for something you are interested in is sometimes worth more than the item itself (literally :huh: ) Thanks again and if more members can add their valuable opinions it would be a blessing!

Dear Nasos,

i can tell you that you will not have any problem by the greek custom if you order from EU.

Even if you order is from China and the replica is inside a envelop (thick one) the greek post and custom will NOT OPRN the envelop (greek post regulation). Trust me i am greek and i know that very well.

Καλημερα.....

A great THANKS to all of you guys who responded...Now's the moment that i will have to decide what is the most appropriate way of purchasing!Your sharing of info was more than helpful :1a: Χίλια ευχαριστώ