When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ok so not a watch

capt_cope

But still... a pretty good deal IMO. Just picked up a used Europelli baseball strap for.... $35 with shipping! Of course I don't have any watches for it yet, but I'm going to be picking up a sterile pam to rectify that situation. So whaddya think? Good deal or did I get taken? Either way I'm happy.

But still... a pretty good deal IMO. Just picked up a used Europelli baseball strap for.... $35 with shipping! Of course I don't have any watches for it yet, but I'm going to be picking up a sterile pam to rectify that situation. So whaddya think? Good deal or did I get taken? Either way I'm happy.

Please excuse the dumb question, but what's a "sterile" PAM? Don't forget, I'm new to the rep world.

Dude that's a great deal. I got mine new for $125 and that's on special!! They are great straps though.....

PAM218A.jpg

Edited by spike

Yup logo free and bead blasted goodness. The strap in question is "natural" color with a really great start to a patina already. It'll be my first "Nice" strap.

I admit I've had a couple pam reps, and have one left (a new 229 which is just great looking) but I have a hard time wearing them around. I love watches, and I love tinkering, and reps are my way of tinkering with watches. It's funny, but to me they hold no value. Even though they "cost" more than my gen watches at the moment, I'd never consider tearing into my Black monster, but I have no qualms about digging into my 229 or my SSD and modding it if need be. That's why I'm finally treating myself to a sterile pam. I love the look and feel of pams, and I want one that I can wear around and actually afford. (Note my definition of afford differs from some people. I could buy a gen pam if I had to, but I don't think I could AFFORD it you know? It's like I've got the money, but there are so many other things I am/should/have to save for that I can't justify spending that much money on a luxury item at this point in my life.)

Edited by capt_cope