When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lume on the Superocean Heritage

Newdoc

Two questions... does the dial have lume on it or just the hands? and Does anyone have before and after pics of a lume job?

Only the hands and 5 minute dot markers have lume.

There is no lume on the second hand and stick markers.

i doubt anyone has had one long enough yet to have it re-lumed.

and honestly mine would be one of the last watches in my watch box to ever consider spending money on a lume job for. i had The Zigmeister do my avenger seawolf, which has about the same size dots, and even after a terrific lume job they did not glow much at all. they are just too small and without making a complete mess of things you cannot get enough lume on the dots to make them glow.

What a beautiful dial this watch has.

i totally agree with that :)

i have the brown/bronze and it's... stunning.

just don't be an idiot and do what i did :(

i decided to try a 24mm pam strap on it and mounted it with the springbars inside the tubes. which looks ok, but i decided to order a BOB croc grain with a tang buckle as the deployment does not work that well on my small wrist. then realized the tubes prevent any access to the springbar ends to remove them, doh!

i ended up having to destroy a maestro 24mm strap and the pam tubes and the springbars. now i can't find 24mm springbars anywhere in town and will have to order them from frei and wait probably 2-3 weeks...