When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A few pics of my fiddy

hyster

Awesome photos and strap combo :good:

I said the same thing when I first joined, and, to tell the truth, felt the first 127 I owned was a bit to big, but now, I rarely wear anything else, and have come to think of it truly as 'my watch', rather than a 'daily beater' ^_^

Very nice photos! What camera and lens/objective do you use for macro shots?

Btw fiddy is an awesome watch really,i wish i could wear it but too big for my 6-6,5' inch wrist :(

Thanks, The pic were taken with a Canon 400d, the lens was a Tamron 70-300 Di.

As for objective, I have no idea what that means :blush: sorry, I'm just learning how to use it.

I think they are awesome too, have you thought about a mini fiddy?

You might get away with that.

Go for whatever watch you like! I don't let big watches put me off, if I like them, I will get them. Right now I'm feeling some of the Breitlings, and I'm going to purchase one or two models, they're big watches, but I'm not going to let that put me off.

Fiddy's, PAMs in general, Breitlings, these were intentionally designed to be LARGE watches! Do you think an 8+ inch wrist is common? Even if you strapped a fiddy on a 8 inch wrist, its still going to have an awesome presence.