When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

you know what it is

TomRiddle

been fighting it a while.. but it was a battle i lost.. so eventually, got it and damnit.. I love it!

you know what it is :) took pics along with my "custom" PAM 082.. I call them, the dynamic duo

dynamic-duo1.jpg

dynamic-duo2.jpg

closeup

201a-closeup1.jpg

clouds moved in for a minute

dynamic-duo-clouds1.jpg

with Flash

dynamic-duo-flash1.jpg

with slow-sync flash :p

dynamic-duo-slowflash1.jpg

:) I love it..

truth be told.. I never thought I'd like a PAM without the "seconds" hands.. but the 201A with the simple logo, the design, the etched grooved numbers.. how can i say this properly.. just everything about this watch is..

it's beautiful without being unpretentious :) it is now my casual-wear for every event/time I'm not wearing my HBBRGPC

PAM 201A .. unpretentiously magnificent!

Nicest pair since Pam Anderson !!!!!! That strap on the 082 is awesome who made it looks like a SC Legend clasp which model ?????????

That's a rather tastey duo! Very nice...

:)

thank you :) the 082 is old tho .. the 201A is new and what the post was about, lol but i had the 082 nearby so threw them both together

the 201A is my new casual wear because well.. the shiney-faced pams is where it's at.. the first day i wore my 201A it already got looks and stolen glances which I LOVE.. that never happened with the 082

:( just no bling to it i guess.. but the shiney pams combined with the size make it "ooo lookee what's that?" :lol:

Nicest pair since Pam Anderson !!!!!! That strap on the 082 is awesome who made it looks like a SC Legend clasp which model ?????????

it's an SC Legend :) cross stitch.. the black strap that has a "navy blue tint when bent" to match the 082's blueishness :D