When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BCE V1 V2 differences

piratedzeus

I'm not sure about the nomenclature, but I got the white one when it first came out (v1?). It has the better dial and decorated rotor, but dark hands and is missing the tick mark following the 10 on the 12:00 subdial. My next one was a TT with a royal blue dial, no decorated rotor, dial "rings" not as visible as on first one, tick present beside 10 on subdial, better hands, and excellent double AR. I thought this was the v2!?

Hm. The blue is a V1, right?

So concerning accuracy:

1. V2 graphite

2. V2 Black

3. V1.....

?

We see:

We need a encyclopedia for the BCE;)

I have seen the white dial with that tick as well,my slate dial is a V2,but the outer part of the dial is not as dark as the gen....

You should talk to Angus,he seems to carry alot of V2's....

Then contact Ruby for a better price..... :lol:

The V2 (with tick) has a better bracelet then the others,no gap between the end links and the next link.....

V2 has the mark after the 10 on the top sub dial as per the gen. Has slightly better date font, the double AR, hand lume was better colour and the bezel was slightly better finished.

I believe the graphite is probably the most accurate along with the white if it is still available.

The two tone version is available in the V2 also, can get them fomr most of the dealers I believe.

Edited by b16a2

V2 has the mark after the 10 on the top sub dial as per the gen. Has slightly better date font, the double AR, hand lume was better colour and the bezel was slightly better finished.

I believe the graphite is probably the most accurate along with the white if it is still available.

The two tone version is available in the V2 also, can get them fomr most of the dealers I believe.

Are you referring to the all white dial on the V2? That is the one I am about to order, would like to know how it stacks up. I see a lot of the graphites but the white just "speaks to me"

Would like to make sure the one I am about to order has all the right markings.

Edited by Dilliam