When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Straps for the Superocean Heritage

Newdoc

I was actually surprised at how good the superocean Heritage looks on a leather band. I was partial to the rubber strap when I first saw it in an AD. Not a big fan of the mesh strap, but I can understand why some purists would be. Just wondering what everyone else thinks, and if anyone has tried a different combination that worked.

i would not say this is novel by any means but i am having a difficult time wearing mine on the rep strap with the deployment. there is very little curve to the deployment and on my 6.75" wrist the watch and strap almost make a square bob on my wrist. so i ordered a 24X20mm BOB strap in a slightly lighter and more reddish brown than the rep strap with a tang buckle. if i could find a 20mm breitling tang buckle i think it would be the perfect combo, until the rep rubber strap becomes available anyway!

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

longshot...

wristshots?? :)

thanks!

i wish :(

i tried a 24X24 pam strap on it and made the totally dumbass mistake of putting the springbars inside the tubes. i ended up destroying a maestro strap and the tubes and the 24mm springbars just to get the strap off. no one in town seems to have 24mm springbars so i am waiting on an order from frei...