When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

These made me curious..

tazzman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually liking that black dial/yellow font one more and more. Depending on price I might try her out. I just got the CF and it's definitely the best reps I've ever seen. Not that I've seen a lot, but it seems like one of my gens. It's that good, so if the same people are making this one I'd put my money down. Plus I do tend to like the funky designs of the Grahams.

I dislike them all, fugly to my eyes, I will never buy one of these....

Yeah I agree, they are kinda "fugly" in my eyes too. but sometimes ugly can be nice.. and the orange-black (top picture) is kinda cool I hate to admit..

Have also been looking at the chronofighter, that is also a "fugly" watch with that super-lever on the side..but its somthing that makes it interesting, maybe it is because its different from all other standard watches..

- tazz

Yeah I agree, they are kinda "fugly" in my eyes too. but sometimes ugly can be nice.. and the orange-black (top picture) is kinda cool I hate to admit..

Have also been looking at the chronofighter, that is also a "fugly" watch with that super-lever on the side..but its somthing that makes it interesting, maybe it is because its different from all other standard watches..

- tazz

Yeah but if you purchased one, would you wear it in public? :p

NO.

Enough with these ugly reps. Please somebody in China can you make something nice for a change as a super rep? Please? Pretty Please??

I agree, I would also see super-reps of more normal watches.. how do you contact the Rep-boss? :)

Haha! ^_^

Is this watch worth someone spitting in your next pizza delivery?! That is a question you should always ask yourself when buying any watch :p:lol:

You are funny Mickey, maybe I'll skip this one. Just because of the pizza-guy-problems.. damn pizzyguy.

Try explaing that reason for not buying the gen from your local AD :D

:)

Yeh, I will start to use the "pizza-guy-excuse" from now on and see how many that thinks I am fully normal .. and then I will blame everything on you..

btw, googling on "pizza-guy-excuse" gives 0 hits... in a week or two there will be a couple ;) haha

well, they are due out next month - not the pvd ones

angus has it on his sitefor 318 and paul for 398

Why the difference in price? Are they from different manufacturers?

The silver and gold one WILL be mine :)

sub, you and lani got me started on these Grahams and now I'm hooked. That CF is awsome and the quality is just amazing.

sub, you and lani got me started on these Grahams and now I'm hooked. That CF is awsome and the quality is just amazing.

well, if i had to guess i would say paul was buying them from angus and re-selling :)

but, since they aren't out yet, maybe its a pre-order price? or angus just posted it wrong. and or both of them are guessing.

the photos are the same, i doubt 2 people would be making these

Hehe, sorry bout that :) I'm just stoked that 'unusual' watches like this are being replicated so well. I'm bored of Panerai/IWC/Omega/Breitling. Give me Hublot, Dewitt, Grahams, Concords! Now all we need is the UN Freak repped and some Urwerk :p