When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

April Fools

lanikai

Anybody experience a "Killer April fool's Joke" or played one on some unsuspecting "fool"

Gotta be a few floating around..??? :lol:

for me what started on April 1st.. ran a good 3 months..

One of our Golfing fouresome was a Army Ranger Drill Instructor... (Retired).. African American.. tough as Nails.. macho .... still marches when He walks.. kind of guy... he would not listen to or even want to hear the word "Gay" or about equating derogatory remarks as being equated to Rascism... so on april 1st after a round of 18 ...(we have been known to play 36)... My buddy and I excused ourselves.. went into the parking lot and attached "Gay Pride stickers" to the Bumper of his car.. now these just look like stickers in the colours of the Rainbow.. which is a trademark of the islands..

for the next 3 months he couldn't understand why ... at times when he pulled up to a stop light a male would pull up beside him and "greet" him with a very strange smile or "look".. male couples would "waive" to him.. he could not figure it out...

Until one day after our round.. he was so perplexed .. My buddy and I could not contain ourselves and through our laughter explained what started out as a April Fools Joke .. was kept on going .... i never ran so fast from the clubhouse ... laughing my head off.. he had his 7 iron in hand .. in hot pursuit.. my buddy went the opposite way.. and since he thought .. It must be me that planned this.. (and it was)... he was yelling..MF'er ... ... I don't think I cured him of his Homophobia... but it was funny :lol: ... B)

Care to share your April Fools.. and where did this tradition start if anyone knows...??

I don't know where it started, but I just found this link that has some great examples of how gullible people can be:

Top 100 April Fools Gags of All Time

Cheers.

Excuse me, but I have to go out and harvest some spaghetti. Sidd Finch is coming to dinner to talk about our trip to San Serrife.

thanks those were fun reads.. :lol:

One joke I played here wasn't any where near April fools but inviting OJ Simpson to the board almost got me banned. The Admin knows what I mean.

Today one of my most favorite radio stations 96.5 was playing music from 1990. They were advertising themselves as 96X and they are Power 96. I thought it was wierd and asssumed they changed their format. I was prettey [censored] they hadn't announced it. I did however comment to my girlfriend that it was refreshing to hear a radio station that was catering to the early 30's age group and playing the music we remember. Then twice in an hour they had callers talking about Majic Johnson retiring because of HIV and I thought that is wierd isn't he already retired? It took me a while but I turned to Elisabeth and said "oh it's April fools".

I guess I was a bit of a fool but I still wish they would continue the 1990's music. It would make a good format for a station down here.

Guest carlsbadrolex

My wife told me she was pregnant...

Funny part is, I had the big "V" last year. She had the pee-pee test and everything. (found out you can get a false positive by using vinegar???)

Took her two days to come clean. What she didnt know is I had already made an apt. with my doctor to beat his ass!

Oh well, I guess I can go golfing tomorrow instead of jail!

• 7 years later...