When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My family in the sun

rogerthat

I like the HBB and the Cousteau.

I sold almost all of my collection recently, with the exception of a few pieces. It's a good experience, in the sense that you learn what your favourite pieces really are, when they're gone. The pieces I miss the most are the Cousteau, and probably the MBK Nautilus.

Thanks Italiano, the ceramic bezel and the AR really does sparkle in the sunlight, definitely a keeper.

Mezzanine ; I have seen some of your treasured pieces for sale and been very tempted ; it definitely requires buying more than you need to truly realize what you like. Same thing with straps too.

I have gone through another handful watches myself that I have sold, but think I will keep the collection of reps to the max of 7 I have.

Buy 1 , Sell 1 from now on. Mod the ones I like of course though.

The Cousteau is not my favorite piece but I don't ever envision selling it. The Zigmeister did an amazing job luming this baby, even the orange hands are lumed up. Dial is not spotless.

Cheers,

M

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks timekeeper.

Strap is actually made by Simona.

www.simonastraps.com

they are pricey but great quality leather. You can smell the quality from accross the room, literally.

You will have to ask her to make one in 22/22 size to fit the SFSO. Normally sold at larger sizes for Panerai's.

Color: Vintage Tan

this one has the flat brushed buckle,they are sewn in and you can choose from a few buckle options.

Cheers,

M