When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

can you help

adrianb10

On this watch without seeing a movement pic, there is nothing you can say with certainty. BUT!, if you look at some of the other offerings by this same dealer you will get a better picture. For instance, his $750 swiss Cartier pictured here is definitely not swiss judging by the recessed date window. Forget this guy, he is just ripping people off!

watch_website_picture_022.JPG

I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale to anyone who thinks that they can get an $8000 watch for less than the bracelet alone (just the bracelet is worth $1500).

But if there ever were any doubts as to the watch's authenticity, I can say with certainty that:

It happens to have the same serial number as this one:

bentley_675_a4.jpg

That was one of the details, it would be very special the watch that was sold has the same nr as the gen on the site of Breitling for Bentley

That's the model number (it should be the same) - the pic on the BforB site doesn't have a serial number (2037998)

That's the model number (it should be the same) - the pic on the BforB site doesn't have a serial number (2037998)

Learning all the time :D

Thanks so far...

as you can guess i am new to this, found you guys when on vacation in Orlando.

am starting to lean more and more and become more and more interested,purchased my first watch last week..

have gone for the Breitling Superocean Heritage from "apprentice collector" watchmark.

having read a lots of reviews this is the one i settled on .

i already want to add another Breitling to the collection , want a chrono with a good leather strap and deployment buckle.

I understand these are replica's but do you think they are GOOD or do you know of better.

Thanks Again.

Adrian