When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How good of a deal is this?

dvn

It's a pretty good deal, not great. I have the price booklet right in front of me, MSRP on the super ocean chrono on pro 2 is $3,540, on leather its $3,270. Take 25% off the retail (which is the discount I usually get @ my breitling AD) and thats $2,665 on the pro 2 (new obviously). Essentially you're saving a little more than $400..You should weigh the pro's and con's..Spend an extra 400 and you can pick one up at your AD brand new and cut out the middle man...it's always fun taking the plastic wrapping off the watch yourself, ya know? Nothing like a brand spankin' new watch! I could have gotten my Colt II auto online on the 2nd hand market and saved a little money, but I decided to go to my AD and spend a couple hundred more for the peace of mind, warranty..etc..If it were my money, I would spend the extra 400 and pick it up brand new @ your AD - just my 2 cents because last month I was exactly in your shoes deciding whether to get it online or @ an AD. Just trying to put it into perspective for ya..Either way, you wont be dissapointed! Good luck friend, and if you need anything at all - like more list prices I can take pictures of the price list for you , it's only 3 pages - just drop me a PM!

In the meantime, here's some eye candy of my gen breits

colt123.jpg

3briet.jpg

Thank you UB7 for your help. i am thinking about it. But first i need to sell some replicas first.

If i can sell my just acquired Auto Center Toubillion from River i'll be all set. any one? only $925 with one extra leather strap as well.

Two Breitlings on the row. I am really admire your test bud.