When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oris Carlos Coste Limited Edition

Oris Carlos Coste Limited Edition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the watch and it is super. No qualtiy control problems for a day. Only had it 6 hours but I am impressed so far. I got it from a Dealer on a Chinese Auction site. There are two dealer who I have dealt with and they are Ok. I would rate Silix in a higher catagory but i Know one Dealer well and he had fixed a problem on a prior purchase so I knew he was cool to deal with. I think I paid under $ 300 for the watch delivered and you have a choice of delivery carriers. If I run into problems I will post.

I will try to figure out how to use my phone camera and post some pics. So far the watch is pretty accurate. Bezel is tight and lines up with the 12 noon perfectly. Quality is great. Date/Day wheel nice and postive clicking and lines up straight !

Heavy but comfortable watch. I already got comments theis morning at my sones little league about it. IT looks rugged and non nonsense. Stay tuned. I goud there are many more dealers selling the Reps than the dealers on all thge Replica Forums. I personally would stick to the ones on this forum. The guys I got it from was a guy who I delt with before that fixed a problem . Same price as Silix on the watch. A chinese auction site.

You guys kept pestering me to post pics so I did. Unfortuately they were not of the watch I have.

I do have pics but I do not know how to upload them. They are from a digital camera I inherited and the files are 250 kbs. I am trying to cut down the resolution to get the pics under the limit this forum has for attachments. The watch is still working.Got some compliments from friends etc

I have a few thoughts. First. The movement is the OLDEr 21,000 7750 asian. Why not put the newer model in? Is it that much more $ ? I would consider a quartz movement if it was decent qualtiy so that I would have no worries about it dying on me. I have had two 7750 go bad so far. One out of the box (replaced by dealer..qualtiy control ??) and another after 3 months. Why not have these movements lubricated etc. What is the point of putting in a movement that I am worried about going bad?

Fot this reason I purchased the Bell and ROss 42 inch square watch chrono with quartz movement. $ 178 from many deals. ALways accurate time.

There are 3 other Replica Watch forums and there are posts from the owner plus pics. Not sure if I am allowed to post links so I won't. Pretty postive reviews. My only decision now is if I want to get the Bracelet for the the watch. The price of the watch is about $ 300 including shipping. Not cheap but I feel I got my $ worth.

You guys kept pestering me to post pics so I did. Unfortuately they were not of the watch I have.

I do have pics but I do not know how to upload them. They are from a digital camera I inherited and the files are 250 kbs. I am trying to cut down the resolution to get the pics under the limit this forum has for attachments. The watch is still working.Got some compliments from friends etc

I have a few thoughts. First. The movement is the OLDEr 21,000 7750 asian. Why not put the newer model in? Is it that much more $ ? I would consider a quartz movement if it was decent qualtiy so that I would have no worries about it dying on me. I have had two 7750 go bad so far. One out of the box (replaced by dealer..qualtiy control ??) and another after 3 months. Why not have these movements lubricated etc. What is the point of putting in a movement that I am worried about going bad?

Fot this reason I purchased the Bell and ROss 42 inch square watch chrono with quartz movement. $ 178 from many deals. ALways accurate time.

Hmmm right ever heard about photobucket ? If not go check it out ...

EVEN if ure not a tech savy guy and an internet guy u have no and i men NO rights to go post some guys pictures up on this boards without their say so ... and i strongly suggest u remove them asap ... or they will be removed by mods anyway ...

Dont get me wrong i see ure new here and as people will tell u im one of the kindes chaps to the nevbs when somethin like this happen ... that said bad move for only 10 posts.

Do the right thing ;) u already made the first step by admiting pics aint urse ...

ill be watching ure progress with utter interest ^_^

LAZ

I'll try the method you stated to upload pics. After reading the other owners review on another Rep forum I have to admit that my Day wheel is slightly off. Nothing terrible but it should perfect. It clicks possitively . I had a IWG that had the same problem but was worse. I had to send it back and pay shipping both ways . !! The Dealer who I got it from is the same. The deal with this guy is he gives you a one year warranty but you pay the shipping both ways. My IWG died a 2 weeks later. To the guys credit he fixed it. The problem is the watch costs $ 300 with initial shipping and I ended up paying $ 60 more. I wish these dealers would NOT DROP ship and test the watches. I would be willing to pay a premium. I also wish the Dealers would put pressure on the factories to test the stuff out themselves. This way the bad watch would never leave the place.