When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fiddy from Silix Swiss 6497 swanneck

klocklind1

Today I got a Fiddy 127 from Silix and it has the swiss eta 6497 ( novodiac shockabsorber ! ) with swanneck ( not the dagger one ! ) and it is so so VERY VERY nice!!!!!!!!

Now I NOW Why every Panerai fan MUST have a Fiddy!!!!!!!!!!

He post it on friday and I got it this morning ( with EMS )

And I paid 250 dollars for it and I must say that was a really good price ??

Silix is a VERY good dealer and he always send me a picture of the actual watch that he is going to send to me.

I have read that that it is extremly difficult to get a Fiddy with swiss eta ( the one with swanneck ! ) so I am VERY VERY happy to get one !

Today I got a Fiddy 127 from Silix and it has the swiss eta 6497 ( novodiac shockabsorber ! ) with swanneck ( not the dagger one ! ) and it is so so VERY VERY nice!!!!!!!!

Now I NOW Why every Panerai fan MUST have a Fiddy!!!!!!!!!!

He post it on friday and I got it this morning ( with EMS )

And I paid 250 dollars for it and I must say that was a really good price ??

Silix is a VERY good dealer and he always send me a picture of the actual watch that he is going to send to me.

I have read that that it is extremly difficult to get a Fiddy with swiss eta ( the one with swanneck ! ) so I am VERY VERY happy to get one !

Here are some pictures of my silix fiddy with swiss movement!!post-8050-1208091738_thumb.jpgpost-8050-1208091753_thumb.jpg

klocklind1, you are very lucky!! I ordered a 183 Black Seal Radimir from Silix a few weeks ago and he has told me that there are no Swiss 6497 Swan necks available at the moment so I am having to wait... and pray.... :(

Interesting too that his website shows his Fiddy with an H series Swiss Swan neck like My older school ultimate from Davidson. I would be tempted to order one if he made clear which one we would get. HMMMMMMMMM

Interesting too that his website shows his Fiddy with an H series Swiss Swan neck like My older school ultimate from Davidson. I would be tempted to order one if he made clear which one we would get. HMMMMMMMMM

The picturees on Silix website is not always the same as You will get from him!!! BUT I always get a picture of the actual watch that he/she is going to send to me BEFORE it will be shipped!!!

But You have to pay for the watch BEFORE he take a picture of it , in the case of the Fiddy the photos from him/her really was exactly the same watch actually shipped.

I asked if he/she had more than one oh this butiful watch but said that he/she had only one with real swiss movement and also said that the market with real swiss 6497 is extremly short!

Looks like you got a nice watch for $250!

Thanks!

I think it is a VERY nice watch and I am not sure if I will fix the dial and hands with a superluminova treatment ( but I will fix the short cannon pinnion and hour wheel ! ) because it looks quite nice with the the little yellowish colored marker and hands. It just looks a little bit more "old" with this kind of dial /hands. The crystal has no ar and I am not sure that I want that on it.

Do You think it will look nicer with AR coating on it ?

Is davidsens ar double coated or just on the inside ?