When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Empty package

stenofsweden

Hey Guys,

I pulled the trigger on a Speedmaster Date and a Breitling SFSO (and a spare bracelet to an old SMP).

When package was brought to me with EMS today it seemed very light.... and believe It or not, the package was empty :o

The sad part is that most of the things is for a business associate and I can’t have him to pay for nothing (then I should had told him about the risks in the first place, but I didn’t)

Mad as hell :angry:

I’ve emailed the dealer with photos of package and document, let see what he can do

Has this happened to you (with EMS)?

Cheers

Ps. I have at least 15+ purchases from the dealer

Here we go again

Do a simple check ....backtrack on the postage paid to the weight it equates to, then see how many grams you received.

May not show anything but if post only equals weight you received...thats all that was sent.

Sorry, maybe I should had made some search... but I have been so frustrated

The document on the package says 0,2kg on one place, but I

Hey Guys,

I pulled the trigger on a Speedmaster Date and a Breitling SFSO (and a spare bracelet to an old SMP).

When package was brought to me with EMS today it seemed very light.... and believe It or not, the package was empty :o

The sad part is that most of the things is for a business associate and I can’t have him to pay for nothing (then I should had told him about the risks in the first place, but I didn’t)

Mad as hell :angry:

I’ve emailed the dealer with photos of package and document, let see what he can do

Has this happened to you (with EMS)?

Cheers

Ps. I have at least 15+ purchases from the dealer

It sucks, isnt'it