When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Display / Storage

Kiterpete

New to the forum I was wondering how do most members store or display their collection. Even my 'gens' right now are just sitting in a draw, my suits and ties are displayed better in my closet than my watches and I believe I have more money tied up in the watches :rolleyes: With watches on order and a few on my wish list how do I display them - are there storage/display boxes you can buy?

Pics would be nice so as to get some ideas.

Great idea.

I would love to get some ideas too...

I first put each watch in its corresponding box, then went for separate boxes containing several watches (6 Rolex Modern, 6 rolex Vintage, Pams, Omega, ...).

None of these are cool.

I am going to go for woden boxes with 12 watches but in which place put theses boxes ?

I want to be able to see them when I want and hide them when I'm away...

Not an easy puzzle :)

Cheers

Stephane

If you have a proper glass display case with shelves like those used to display rare plates & curio items, I think it is pretty cool to see watches displayed in their original (gen) boxes (and with all the manuals & other assorted materials they came with). Otherwise, there are hundreds of cases made for storing & displaying watches. Start with thewatchprince.com or search google.

I use some inexpensive glass-topped wood cases I got from a chain store many years ago, which are nice but definitely showing their age

Cosmographs005a1.jpg