When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mini photo-soot @ work.. LOTS of gen pics

310jag

Hey gang,

Just thought I'd throw up some pictures I snapped the other night. Hopefully these will come in handy for someone. Some of them didn't turn out so hot, so here are the best of the best. If you have a specific watch/angle you'd like to see, I'll do my best to get it up.

Cheers,

EDIT: Originally these pics were double this size, but photobucket really resized them down. The original originals were about 4x this size, and very clear. If there is one you'd like the original of, I can email it upon request.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

mil1.jpg

mil2.jpg

mil3.jpg

mil4.jpg

mil5.jpg

mil6.jpg

gmt1.jpg

gmt2.jpg

gmt3.jpg

ym1.jpg

ym2.jpg

ym3.jpg

ym4.jpg

sub1-1.jpg

sub2-1.jpg

sub3-1.jpg

sub4-1.jpg

lv1.jpg

lv2.jpg

day1.jpg

day2.jpg

day3.jpg

dd1.jpg

dd2.jpg

dd3.jpg

EDIT: Originally these pics were double this size, but photobucket really resized them down. The original originals were about 4x this size, and very clear.

There is a user setting in photobucket that limits the max size of your uploaded pictures. You just need to adjust it higher, but I would limit it to 1024x768 or your downloading/page loading time will be slow & the image size will be too large for even larger screens.