When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Clasp coming undone to easily....

Nightstroker

I recently bought a SSDD....the watch is a nice looker....but the darn clasp comes undone all the time....like when I clap my hands or pull my hand out of my pocket....

Do any of you guys know a fix for this problem....I love the watch but I dont like to wear it now because it constantly comes undone....

DSC00304.JPG

You can see the mechanism that has the issue in this photo....

DSC00305.JPG

Any help would be great....

NS

I thought about that....and now that you have suggested it I will give it a try when I get home....just a small bend....Ill post the results....if things dont work out then ill just order another one from Ruby....probably a presidential this time though....

Do the new presidentials have the same problem?

NS

Gently bend the curved part of the bracelet, not the one that touches your wrist, and make it curve a bit more. This works on the old style bracelets, not positive it will work on the newer style though... Good luck, Arty

Okay....now that was an easy fix....took literally like 2 seconds....now the clasp goes together with a nice firm snap....wont be falling apart anymore

Thanks guys!!