When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to get this strap?

oker245

"Risti" Accessories Corner.

hxxp://www.network54.com/Forum/353393/

Exed out because there can be no link from them to us, ever. The original 5218-218/A had a PVD coated buckle, but it's difficult to find OEM straps sold in combination with the buckle (especially this kind).

You can post a Want to Buy (WTB) post there, if necessary.

Sans buckle, be prepared to pay anywhere from $80 to $150 (average $110) for a normal black OEM PAM strap, from 90%-100% condition. BTW, not to rain on your parade, but many Panerai owners don't like the OEM straps. That's why they're often available.

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say black Europelli baseball strap with an aftermarket screw-in, PVD, Pre-V style buckle.

That sounds good!

You know how you can tell? The Europelli Baseball strap has a spongey look and feel to it, like this one. Also, by the shape of the holes.

In case you don't want to go the OEM route, Oker, here is Peepshow's suggestion. And below that, my alternative.

http://www.europelli.com/VitelloSeries.html

BaseballGloveBlackBlackDetail.jpg

https://www.manifatturefirenze.it/home.php/...tcat/39/idart/1

showimagethumbphpca3.jpg

OK, what do I win if I'm right? ;)

A kiss! From Oker. :p

Check out DON's straps

He has 24/24 black calf with sewn in pre-v PVD buckle ....the closest to OEM Pre-V in shape and size I have seen yet...PVD is good but a bit shiny as the buckle is polished beneath

You cannot be mugged by his pricing either

hxxp://rlx.homestead.com/17.html

xx = tt but here's one extra x as a kiss for Victoria.......welcome back ma lady...:-)

Vicky, peepshow and oker, you made my day. That is the Baseball strap I was long time looking for.

I seemed to remember I saw it on a 028, but I was wrong. It was that pic posted by oker (where did you get it from, oker?).

Thanks a lot everybody!