When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

authentic strap/buckle or not?

skjalg

What do you guys think, replica or authentic? rather nice price if authentic.. and I cant recall ever seeing exactly that coloring on the replica straps?

Expert help please :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/22MM-BREITLING-BROWN-L...1QQcmdZViewItem

Starting to think its a replica now.. something does not feel right, not advertised as Authentic etc..

Edited by skjalg

It's a rep. Just go to trusty's website and buy the same one for $49.00. That's about what it's worth. Or go to Bob and get one from those guys for even less.

Somebody, and let's hope it's nobody connected with this forum, is making a killing selling those rep straps as gens. And because it's not a watch, the eBay gestapo don't seem to care.

BB

The "B" (even blurry as it is) is a dead giveaway. I agree.

EDIT: OH! Cell2get? I got this Panerai strap in white rubber.

Awful, awful quality and not cheap either. I'd stay away from this vendor...

Somebody, and let's hope it's nobody connected with this forum, is making a killing selling those rep straps as gens. And because it's not a watch, the eBay gestapo don't seem to care.

Too true.

He's got 98 something percent, so people have called him or her out on it, though. Clicking on his feedback, I noticed he just received two negatives from someone who bought this precise strap above! They said quite plainly it's fake.