When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Seamaster from eastarbiz

xslyyx

Hi all.

I am new in this forum and must say that I finally found some guys like me ;)

Anyway....I bought my self some watches from eastarbiz with good quality...but I am eager to find new sites on the net with superb replica watches for 250-300 dollars. Can u plz give me some tips?

I can recomend some watches from eastarbiz....i will add my seamaster eta 2836-2 movement here, you can decide for your self

post-12777-1209024452_thumb.jpg

post-12777-1209024557_thumb.jpg

post-12777-1209024504_thumb.jpg

The Helium vale is in a wrong position. Lume of hands and dial is of different colour.

I have bought two wacthes of this model to build a better one . I will do it soon.

Watch A has the Helium valve in the right position and the brazelet is the correct one.

Watch B has better dial and hands (your hands are good). I think my Watch B is practically your watch.

I bought a better bezel insert from ebay.

It seems this is the only way of having a good rep of this model.

Later I will relume the dial and AR treatment of the glass.

The Helium vale is in a wrong position. Lume of hands and dial is of different colour.

I have bought two wacthes of this model to build a better one . I will do it soon.

Watch A has the Helium valve in the right position and the brazelet is the correct one.

Watch B has better dial and hands (your hands are good). I think my Watch B is practically your watch.

I bought a better bezel insert from ebay.

It seems this is the only way of having a good rep of this model.

Later I will relume the dial and AR treatment of the glass.

Ok...thanks for your replay.

if I want to buy a good omega replica. Which omega whatch should I buy and from where?

if I want to buy a good omega replica. Which omega whatch should I buy and from where?

Welcome to the forum! :)

It is not a bad watch you have, the sword hand Seamaster is a classic.

I guess you have already read By-Tors Omega guide. ? It has all you need to know regarding Omega replicas. The Bond-Seamaster and Seamaster Chrono are very good, as is the Aqua Terra line..

Regarding who to buy from, it is down to personal preferences. All the dealers is the dealer section are good. Personally, I prefer Silix and Ruby. they are a bit cheaper, but communication and shipping time can be longer. :) Trustytime and Perfect-clones has a very user-friendly web shop.

Good luck!

Welcome to the forum! :)

It is not a bad watch you have, the sword hand Seamaster is a classic.

I guess you have already read By-Tors Omega guide. ? It has all you need to know regarding Omega replicas. The Bond-Seamaster and Seamaster Chrono are very good, as is the Aqua Terra line..

Regarding who to buy from, it is down to personal preferences. All the dealers is the dealer section are good. Personally, I prefer Silix and Ruby. they are a bit cheaper, but communication and shipping time can be longer. :) Trustytime and Perfect-clones has a very user-friendly web shop.

Good luck!

I will purchase from trustytime an Omega seamaster 42 mm. blue

Does anybody have that watch and do you have something to say about it? Is it a good buy?

I don't think you can get a correct HE valve position case anymore. Those were from an old, closed factory and that supply apparently dried up some time ago.

I bought two second hand watches. Yesterday I joined both models. This is the deal.

img1849yu6.jpg

But the modding is not finished yet: bezel, crystal, dial.....

Francisco.

I bought two second hand watches. Yesterday I joined both models. This is the deal.

img1849yu6.jpg

But the modding is not finished yet: bezel, crystal, dial.....

Francisco.

:notworthy: What a splendid job, sir. I am officially an envious shade of green!

:notworthy: What a splendid job, sir. I am officially an envious shade of green!

Bezel insert is quite wrong. I am waiting for a new one. Yesterday I bought a genuine dial. The hands are OK.

I think that just reluming the hands (however, the lumen of the hands is spectacular) and exchanging the insert...it will be a good replica.

Francisco.

Bezel insert is quite wrong. I am waiting for a new one. Yesterday I bought a genuine dial. The hands are OK.

I think that just reluming the hands (however, the lumen of the hands is spectacular) and exchanging the insert...it will be a good replica.

Francisco.

I agree. No need to change the hands, being of the correct length and (likely strong) lume. Why the dial, though?

I agree. No need to change the hands, being of the correct length and (likely strong) lume. Why the dial, though?

Markers a bit wider than the original. Lume is very, very poor and of green colour, not maching lumen color of the hands.

On the other hand, it seems that when you relume this dial, the new lume reacts with the previous lumen and the final job is horrible. Not easy to relume this dial.

Francisco.

Markers a bit wider than the original. Lume is very, very poor and of green colour, not maching lumen color of the hands.

On the other hand, it seems that when you relume this dial, the new lume reacts with the previous lumen and the final job is horrible. Not easy to relume this dial.

Francisco.

Awlrightee, then - I guess that's put me straight! :bangin:

Sounds like a lot of work, but I suppose it'll all be worth it in the end. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by f5mando