When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

returing a watch (from U.K to China)

fulanito_uk

Hi, A great dealer has offered to take back a watch I bought which was a little diffrent from the one on his web site. my question is what is the best way to send it back? i like how EMS tells you how its going... is it worth FED EX'ing? the watch is worth about US$300.

Thanks for the Advice

Airmail is best. safe and reasonable fast. Many times i used Airmail to ship back. within 1-2 weeks it arrived.

don't even bother trying a fast courier.

From China to EU the courier i am using costs 60usd

From Eu to China the same courier costs 150usd

(...)

what ever you do do not use fed ex.. airmail registered.. file as costume accesory gift.. 10 usd.. of course you cannot insure it.. even if you did you would have to show proof of purchase.. it should be all good

i had a rolex nabbed by costums (US), from Thailand.. it was just claimed as "gift".. customs in US said the paperwork was not in order, for proper "duty"... so when the collector resent it..i asked him to claim "costume jewelry accesory"... customs opened the parcel .. and sent it through to me.. this was after opening it.. all our customs is concerned with is the "proper" paper work.. same if you send "to China".. not familiar with EU recieving though..

hope that helps..

Hi, A great dealer has offered to take back a watch I bought which was a little diffrent from the one on his web site. my question is what is the best way to send it back? i like how EMS tells you how its going... is it worth FED EX'ing? the watch is worth about US$300.

Thanks for the Advice

Airmail 'Sighed for' is ok.

I just sent back 40 watches via EMS :)

also safe.