When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

expert opnions/product help

cloma

Getting ready to make my 1st rep purchase. Hopefully after the 1st it gets easier! CONFUSION CONFUSION After a week of intense research It looks as though the "noobmariner" is the best out of box. (no mods) However it appears only TTK and Nakiraa are the only sellers of them??? I'm not sure how to purchase from them yet. Andrews $218 model is how I'm leaning. Does anyone know the difference other than asian vs eta movement. Does it look as good as a noob out of the box?? I also need a couple of links (huge wrist) and Andrew said he can get me them! If I end up with a noob from one of the others will I be able to get links from anyone on here?? Oh also the $218 model has a solid bracelet???

ttk is no longer a dealer here and i believe nakiraa is on a buying trip and unavailable...

you can get a real noobmariner (the same thai model that ttk used to sell) from eurotimez, one of our newer forum dealers. if you become a supporter you should be able to see his forum. his are all quality control tested (he does not drop ship like joshua) before selling. i recently bought a noob yachtmaster from his and was very happy with the watch and the service :)

wow not many opnions on this! How about extra links? For the orig noob.

because 90% of the people who ever join rep forums immediately ask "who makes the best sub". the first day. without using the search feature and reading the 100's of posts about just that question. it's actually a running joke :)

it's possible eurotimez could get you extra links with a watch. his customer service has (IMHO) been first rate so far.

because 90% of the people who ever join rep forums immediately ask "who makes the best sub". the first day. without using the search feature and reading the 100's of posts about just that question. it's actually a running joke :)

it's possible eurotimez could get you extra links with a watch. his customer service has (IMHO) been first rate so far.

Ok, I get that (fair enough) but I read most of them in fact I did no work for 2 days because I read so much. Some times they say think long think wrong and it did seem the more opnions I read the more confused I got. FACT noob best deal out of box I got that and my question was answered on who to get one from. But I found no reviews on Andrews $218 sub so I just wanted to know if it was worth the upgrade or if it is an upgrade from the org noob

I know this forum is like a family and I want to be accepted- I will be hooked due to my obsessive compulsive behavior but I'm sure you all remember your 1st time

Ok, I get that (fair enough) ...But I found no reviews on Andrews $218 sub so I just wanted to know if it was worth the upgrade or if it is an upgrade from the org noob

I know this forum is like a family and I want to be accepted- I will be hooked due to my obsessive compulsive behavior but I'm sure you all remember your 1st time

>sniff<...that's beautiful...you had me at "Ok".

I think part of the problem is, that with Subs...EVERYONE is still waiting for a really good one. Each has their flaws...and some, certain people can accept...while the same flaw to others some people can't.

The ETA movements used, have currently been seen in some cases to be ETA, and in some cases to be clones of ETA that are lower in quality...meaning that you may ask and pay for ETA...and what you get is a rep movement that is of lower quality.

Others have said, that given the choice...a Miyota DG2813 el-cheapo (not El Primero...hah hah) at $15 is more reliable and cheaper and more tinkerable than an ETA...so why go for the ETA?

The Noob dial is considered the best...the strap alright and possibly really good with work. The rehaut on the Noobs is famous and recommended...

Choose your poison.

Hi Cloma,

Welcome to the forum, I got the noobmariner watches with asian at 120usd or with REAL new ETA movement (no copy or second grade movement, fully inspected) at 280 usd. I have stock in EU so if you're from EU then it would work better out for you concerning customs are strict in EU.

The Noobmariners are considered by most to be one of the best submariner out of the box at an affordable rate(while opinion always vary). you also have MBK submariners with genuine bezel construction, (the dail is less according the the experts, but I'll also modify MBK with Noobdails ---that is a whole different topic--- but the price of MBK watches are very high 400 usd with ETA movement)

If you want to order please read ordering instructions in my signature (below).

You can find other information and some reviews done by some of my clients.

Happy hunting

@Longshot thanks for the kind words, glad you like your watch