When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Correct Clarks Bezel Insert for 16610 Noobmariner

Toadtorrent

OK...super Noob question here. I want to start doing this aftermarket mod thing...and am interested in getting rid of my zit.

So...I'm thinking of the Clarks 16800 insert as in Fleabay Item #300216349547

Clarks Ebay 16800 Insert

I'm not sure if the URL works...but the Item # should. Is this the correct bezel insert?? I couldn't find one specifically for the 16610, but according to Gioarmani's guide, his supplier's (whose link isn't working) insert is a 16800-1 insert...so I'm assuming this is the same?

Does anybody have any other suggestions???

I feel like a total rookie here, having never ordered aftermarket parts like this before...

Thanks.

That's the one. The same insert which is used for the 16800, which predates the 16610, is also used on the 16610.

Rolex PN would be something like 315-16800-81 maybe- don't know what the last 81 denotes.

You could also try www.watchmaterial.com/ but last time due to a software glitch, the only way to find the insert on their site was to search for 16800. They have a good pearl, and then bklm1234 buys an insert from jewelryoutlet999 or something (the guy in Sugar Land TX) and puts the WM pearl in it. But it runs around $45-50 by the time you're finished.

Helfands also has a decent insert as does Raymond Lee.

It helps to file them down on the back side so they'll fit in the bezel of the rep better.

You could also pop out your zit pearl and put one of the other pearls in- you have to enlarge the hole first and it's a good idea to take out the insert, file down the back, install the pearl and then reinstall the whole shebang w/ some glue.

That's the one. The same insert which is used for the 16800...You could also pop out your zit pearl and put one of the other pearls in- you have to enlarge the hole first and it's a good idea to take out the insert, file down the back, install the pearl and then reinstall the whole shebang w/ some glue.

Thanks Ali G :)

That's exactly the info I was looking for. I thought the font on the Clarks insert looked a little better and the Pearl was decent.

I thought of Watchmaterial...but had been reading some people have had problems with the quality or something or other (can't remember what)...and besides, I couldn't find it exactly as you said...I didn't search properly due to the software glitch.

Thanks again!