When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Newbie

none

Hello people,

I am new to this forum. Since a couple of years I have been very interested in prestigious watches. I spent many hours on http://www.lacotedesmontres.com/.

Last year a friend of mine bought a Rolex Submariner, however my budget is too small for such a watch. That's why I got interested in replicas. My interest mainly goes out to brands like IWC, Vacheron Constantin and A. Lange & Söhne.

At this moment I still don't own any replica of these brands. I am quite desperate to get one in the near future though. I hope to learn a lot on this message board!

Edited by none

Hi and welcome,

You ended up in a good place with a lot of info. Don't rush, take your time and resist the urge to buy right away, otherwise you'll end up selling it and buying a better one, or newer one, or just a different style that you realised you like more. On the other hand, may be it's the way to go :) It's a little more expensive that way, but plenty of fun :)

welcome on board, take ur time to browse around.

This is a great place, despite the texting (see above)! Sorry, not a fan of saying "your" with just U and R, but I suppose it's better than people screwing up and putting no apostrophe where one should be (e.g. your in place of you're, gets me nearly as bad as people saying "then" when they mean "than")

Hi everybody,

Thank you very much for your warm welcome!

At the moment I am just reading, reading and reading to get a comprehensive idea of what's going on in the scene. It's pretty addictive!!! I will try to find the necessary information myself first. I hope some members are willing to answer my questions in the future. Thanks!

I suppose it's better than people screwing up and putting no apostrophe where one should be (e.g. your in place of you're, gets me nearly as bad as people saying "then" when they mean "than")

... or putting one where there shouldn't be one, like 70's or CD's. My personal pet hate is "loose" for "lose".

ps. Welcome None. Enjoy your stay.