When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you think of this one?

sssurfer

not on point ... but curious .. the DW in the pic is for what movement ???? those are not the ones discussed for the seagul (last year) ??

That is exactly the point, R.! :D Thanks!

What I was showing on this watch was exactly the date... :D

That is exactly the point, R.! :D Thanks!

What I was showing on this watch was exactly the date... :D

You Dog !!! :lol: ... You do not know how often i wonder or "Hope" that this project has not been abandoned !!!!! .. i do not wear my PR's and dream of a DW for these.. if I recall M.. this was my first communication with you on this board... about a correct Date font for these beauties...

this has given .. me .. as we say in Hawaii... "Chicken Skin" ... (goose bumps). :o .. when.... When?????

thanks

R

edit add ... actually I think this priject goes back to 06 .... You cannot imagine the shock and awe when i saw the pics just before I ran out of the house this morning ..... :pray::pray::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::pray::throb::weight_lift2::yahoo::Jumpy::Jumpy:

I have seen that date wheel or simular on lots of new rep 090/104 lately

104: Yes -- even if not at this level.

090: Great. Please post even just 1 link to 1 of the lots you saw, you will make many 090 lovers happy.

You Dog !!! :lol: ... You do not know how often i wonder or "Hope" that this project has not been abandoned !!!!! .. i do not wear my PR's and dream of a DW for these.. if I recall M.. this was my first communication with you on this board... about a correct Date font for these beauties...

this has given .. me .. as we say in Hawaii... "Chicken Skin" ... (goose bumps). :o .. when.... When?????

thanks

R

edit add ... actually I think this priject goes back to 06 .... You cannot imagine the shock and awe when i saw the pics just before I ran out of the house this morning ..... :pray::pray::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::pray::throb::weight_lift2::yahoo::Jumpy::Jumpy:

Your memory is better than mine, R. We talked of so many topics that I was missing this was the reason for our 1st encounter. Glad to revive it. Actually, this project never got buried... just, so many projects running here... :)

Thanks for your appreciation, I'll keep you posted.

Beatiful mods!!! Please let us know where and when can we get the DW and cyclops.

Thanks, A.!

Actually, it's all about the DW, cyclops is just cosmetic (correct 7mm instead of native 6mm -- and even a bit overpowered).

And the DW is complete merit of another member here, a great member, not mine.

I'll be happy to give more details as soon as (and especially if) I get permission from him. I am unsure he is willing to take the matter to large number level. :(

Congrats on an excellent project. :D

Thanks, W.!

Now, if only I could find a better case... ;)