When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sichuan Experience

ncbuckeye3

Just wondering if anyone here has ordered from Sichuan. I placed an order for three of the ETA Rolexes he had for $100 each a few weeks ago. He acknowledged the order. A few days later I asked if it had shipped and he replied in two days that I should not worry, they would be on the way. About three days later he sent me an e-mail asking if I got my tracking info. I replied that I did not and I have sent two more e-mails over the last week inquiring about the tracking info and have not heard from him.

Those of you that have ordered from him, did you have good, timely communications with him and did you get your watches?

Hey buckeye,

Haven't had any dealings with him personally, but he's done a ton of business over at RWI. Ever since he got himself set up properly with a place for pics and his dealer section up & running, I've never read anything but good comments about him. I know he was away for a week or so a bit ago, and a couple people were asking about him replying and a couple about their orders, but all were taken care of when he got back.

By a "few weeks" do you mean two? I'd give it a bit yet on actually getting the watches, and I've never had any luck at all with the tracking . . . other than it telling me the package was on its way in the US AFTER I already got it.

You might want to take a look over at RWI. I thought I remember people saying they were "talking" to him on MSN Messenger too.

B

By a "few weeks" do you mean two? I'd give it a bit yet on actually getting the watches, and I've never had any luck at all with the tracking . . . other than it telling me the package was on its way in the US AFTER I already got it.

I placed the order about three weeks ago. I am not as concerned about it not being here yet, I am concerned about him not returning my e-mails. I have dealt with Andrew and Joshua a lot and am used to their response time. I also established a fast response time with Sichuan up to the point that he got my money, then no responses.