When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM Ferrari 008

Just purchased this little beauty from ioffer, and after a few teething problems, I have decided to upload some pictures!

The build quality is excellent, very solid. Single AR on the crystal too. The rubber strap is comfortable and for a larger watch it actually fits very well on the wrist B)

Anyway here are some quick wrist shots!

dsc00970sn7.th.jpgdsc00969vp1.th.jpgdsc00967ls9.th.jpg

dsc00964dg4.th.jpgdsc00974ow8.th.jpgdsc00972up2.th.jpg

dsc00962np1.th.jpgdsc00963ht6.th.jpg

I decided on the 008 after reading many, many posts regarding the accuracy of the watch. I am no expert, but I know the watch looks great! So thanks for all those who posted info about this, and other Ferrari watches, you were right! :)

Any comments welcome! ^_^

Cheers! B)

I should add that the teething problems were of my own making, trying to remove a spec of dust from under the crystal lol :p

I purchased the watch from ioffer, sellers name shir. It is the second watch I have purchased from him, and his service has been very, very good indeed!

Cheers ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Nice one, I am thinking of going to this good old Ferrari, finally.

But I am very concerned about how it wears : bigger than a PAM ?

Definitely... This one even wears bigger than UPO. It's like wearing a Fiddy (to me).

Yep it wear large for sure. If you have tried the new Chopard Chronograph, you will find this watch in the same ball park, but maybe a tad thicker! B)

It certainly catches the eye of more people than any other watch I have! ^_^

Maybe they were more expensive? Or maybe he doesn't beleive all the hype about only trusted dealers can supply you high grade watches. Or simply he cut a deal with seller to give it a review on here. Surely it's his business where he buys from and why should he need to explain his reasons

I mentioned the ioffer sellers name in my second post: Shir ^_^

As for why I purchased from him, well I got it for $300 including delivery via superfast fedex! My first watch I got from him (titanium IWC chronograph), I received in two days. This one took a few days longer because of a weekend in between.

Still, most of the other know dealers cost more than this price ($300) and use EMS delivery. I am really fed up with EMS, because in the UK they are delivered by Parcelforce. Add to that, the fact that EMS/Parcelfarce deliveries have been sitting in customs for over 4-5 days recently, meaning it can take up to nearly two weeks for delivery! :o

I hope that answers your questions guys. if you are from the EU, Fedex may not be a good idea, maybe you could get a better price from the seller for standard registered delivery :D

Cheers! B)

PS: Some dealers were not even listing this watch for sale either, but other less accurate versions. The replica Ferrari 008 was made using the original watch, so the case back on mine is correct etc..... where other Ferrari replicas may not be.....

River used to sell this watch for 229 USD shipped :p Anyway, 300 is not a bad price.

Back to the topic, congrats on your acquisition. It's too big for me hence I sold this piece last year. However, I have to agree that quality is really top notch.

River used to sell this watch for 229 USD shipped :p Anyway, 300 is not a bad price.

Back to the topic, congrats on your acquisition. It's too big for me hence I sold this piece last year. However, I have to agree that quality is really top notch.

Key words there: "used to" :p

All rep prices have gone up over time, weak dolllar, yadda yadda yadda.... Other dealers I looked at were over $300 and using EMS.....

The build quality is top notch, and the single sided AR is very effective, more so than other watches for some reason, must be somthing to do with the crystals shape. Suffice to say, it is very accurate and considering it's size, comfortable too! B)