When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newest Arrival

Bizzon

My newest addition to my collection. B) I know there have been mixed reviews on the condition upon arrival. Mine was great, no complaints. This is a beast to wear! It sits 2 cm off my wrist. :o

I am glad I didn't wait for the metal band, the thick rubber one is very rugged and well made. Nothing but compliments on the watch thus far. :good:

The rumor is that it has been tested to 5 atm; this will be the first rep I will try out diving. We'll see how that goes. :g:

DSCN4919.jpg

DSCN4920.jpg

DSCN4921.jpg

If this was repped from the gen, then why does it have a rubber strap instead of the bracelet? I would be all over this with the bracelet. I tried on the gen when it first came out and seriously considered buying it.

Does anyone know if this will be offered with a bracelet?

Thanks!!

Did not notice that. I guess your right. Still one of my favorites right now.

Ahhh the one crooked line...damn these people for pointing that out!

Other problems...it's not titanium likr the genuine and the afore mentioned bracelet. Other than that it's an awsome bathtub of a watch. I love these Oris "Titan" divers. The shape is Ikepod alien cool. Make one out of Ti with a Ti bracelet and I'll break the bank again!