When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can Lello make a datewheel for the Hublot All Black and Senna?

Guest RiverwindMDS

Guest RiverwindMDS

Hello friends, what do you think about asking lello to try to fix the worse flaw of the HBB All Black and Senna?

With a black datewheel with black imprints it will be perfect.

Lello, if you want to do this project you will be my hero, if you decide to do that I can buy a HBB All black from Angus to send to you to do all the tests you need to do.

What do you guys think, do you think it is needed a datewheel improvement?

with the price of the rep already at $1000 +/- i doubt there will be enough demand for this. for $1000 they should

have done it right in the first place.

Damn straight italiano17771! B)

You would be mad to drop over $1000 on a replica watch with an Asian movement :o

I remember when people were saying the Breitling Evolution was over priced at $1000 with a Swiss 7750!!

People are blinded by these HBb's it seems..... :p

As for the modded DW, as mentioned, there would need to be lots of peeps wanting them and that will simply not happen......

My concern with a modified movement .. is not in the movement but in the mod. ...it's a "numbers game" and for the price I don't think I want to play the crap table.. too many things to go wrong in the mod kit.. but if it is a lite version.. I can see that .. maybe.... if it were a staight up movement with no modifications for the subs ... i may be tempted .. but not when the movement itself needs modification for the subs dials to work..

just my 00.02