When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Whatis "mbw"?

Sure: MBW stands for "Maria's Best Watch"....these watches have taken on a bit of a "mythic" quality....generally know for vintage rolexes (Comex, DRSD, etc) many/most consider these to be the closest to the real thing reps...to the point that the vintage models will take genuine Rolex parts without modification (crystals, bezel inserts, crowns, dials)...The only MBW dealer active on the boards (RWI & TRC) is Luckyyy....and there are questions as to whether he will even sell to a noob AND questions as to whether or not you should buy from him....

now the speech....there's a ton of posting regarding MBWs...use the search button and you can fill in a lot of the detail, see some pictures, and learn about Maria, Luckyyy, etc...

BTW, they are also not cheap .....

jeff

Edited by buckeye

there's a ton of posting regarding MBWs...use the search button and you can fill in a lot of the detail, see some pictures, and learn about Maria, Luckyyy, etc...

BTW, they are also not cheap .....

jeff

You don't even have to use the search button. This is sticky in the Rolex picture gallery (and includes tons of links to MBW watch reviews). Shouldn't be too hard to find: :whistling:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=927

Edited by By-Tor

IS SOMEBODY HERE ASK "WHAT IS TRL?"!!!! YOU NOT KNOW????

CCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYYYY SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRL!!! BUY TODAY!! BUY ONE BUY TWO BUY THREE, NEVER BUY BUY!! CRAAAAZY SALE MAN GIVE YOU

TRL IN DEEP RICH RED COLOR, NOT CHEAP LIKE IMITATION-IMITATION TRL.

SEND CASH, SEND MONEY ORDER, SEND HASBLO MONOPORY CASH, SEND SEND SEND!!!!

76822-31404.jpg

TRL HERE TODAY, REAL DEAL, NOT REP OF REP. BUY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

76822-31405.jpg

FOR CUSTOMER TOO CHEAPASS TO BUY TRL FROM ME CAN NOW MAKE OWN:

76822-31406.jpg

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hello all!

I always see the word "MBW" in the forum,

Can anyone tell me what is a "MBW"watch?

Thanks!

The two part guide to Submariners is a must. One bit of quickly learned wisdom here is that a "perfect" replica does not exist. All of these copies have flaws in fact, if you lined up 10 genuines of any particular brand, you would find variations in their manufacture. The best advice I got here was find a copy with flaws you can live with. For some submariner buffs, a poor crown is a killer, for some, dial variations are a dead giveaway and for still others, feel is the most important attribute. You can get pretty nuts with modifications such as genuine dials, (which will run you $250+), genuine bracelets and crowns some of which will fit and some of which will need modifications. The best submariner title is an ever moving ever changing crown, no pun intended. If I had my druthers, I would combine Luckyy's MBW Modern Submariner 440 grade stainless case for the 50th Anniversary LV with Kings very accurate LV dial and movement and have Josh at perfect-clones.com do his movement servicing and adjustment and waterproofing but I dont have $1200 to buy all three and have a spare $175 to have Ziggy do the assembly! I have learned to live with my 98% accurate $119 SS Black Dial Modern Sub rep from aspire-eshop.com that just happens to run closer to COSC accuracy standards than my genuine Omega.