When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Howdy!

Hey guys... I'm new here... I'm sooo glad I found this forum, just trying to avoid getting ripped off. Who's that "Paul" and "Andrew" that everyone talks about? hehehe (n00b questions already, I'm just teasing...). I'll be looking to get something like the PO Orange and a Rolex LV. I'll post pics as soon as I purchase them. Currently I have a Baume & Mercier original that is pissing me off because is automatic and I have to fix the time if its not moving for more than 8 hours. Well, I guess that's all about me.

Thanks and congrats for this website, really nice, helpful and informative.

- Fanito

Edited by fanito

Just a tip, read, read, read.

And like everyone told me: DON'T BUY ANYTHING IN THE NEXT 2-3 WEEKS.

That was helpful.

Paul = www.aspire-eshop.com

Andrew = www.trustytime.com

I agree 100%. READ READ READ !!!!! I still consider myself a noob but I will tell you……… I have learned soooooooo much by just reading reviews about watches, dealers, smart buyers and complete JACKASS :bann: buyers.

Rule #1- READ READ READ

Rule #2-Pick your dealer then pick your watch(s)

Rule #3- See rule Rule #1 and Rule #2

There is no possible way you can go wrong by investigating the information that is on this site. The people that I have interacted with, ESPECIALLY KLINK, :thumbsupsmileyanim: have been kind, warm and very helpful with the standard noob questions. Note: If you get someone throwing you to the wolves because of a seemingly silly question, don’t take it personally. LOL, we all have been lightly thrown to the wolves at one time or another.

My end result……….12-14 watches, (OMG, I have lost count), that are gorgeous and a relationships with dealers that are consistent and reliable.

Find the way the elders, they will teach you with their scribes on the wall.

i've seen that you got some advices from fellow members....

but they didn't told you the crucial one : sell the Baume&Mercier and invest that money into reps...

have a nice stay and HAPPY HUNTING...

hehehehe :Jumpy: maybe... I like it though (is the only gen that I have :g: )

• 2 weeks later...

:Jumpy: Ok, two weeks have elapsed. I am soooo ready to buy my 1st watch. :Jumpy:

I've been doing some thinking and I believe I will try to get first a PO and a Tag Link Chrono. This is such a cool hobbie (and expensive too). I think I am going to try Ms. King 1st. then we'll go from there. Wish me luck!. I'm still in the quest for a great LV (not 100% perfect, but maybe 99.2% perfect)... maybe king maybe someone else... we'll see... :Jumpy: