When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

And I'm new as well.

Just made my first post a few minutes ago. http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=74462

This place is great, looking forward to being a little more active - and not lurking - in the future. I guess I didn't feel like I belonged until I had my first rep on my wrist. So now it's there, and now I'm here.

So "hi!". :D

Welcome to the group. Prices are higher than a few years ago but selection is getting better. Begin your search and narrow it down to 2 or 3 to contain your costs and get a watch that makes you happy. Then again - if you are rich - have at it. :D

Usil

Welcome to the group. Prices are higher than a few years ago but selection is getting better. Begin your search and narrow it down to 2 or 3 to contain your costs and get a watch that makes you happy. Then again - if you are rich - have at it. :D

Usil

Hi everybody![/drnick]

Well, I got the GMT Master first - and I love it. This forum was tremendously helpful in getting me over my fears. I mean, c'mon, replica watches? Yeah, crappy ROLECKS you get on a NY street corner for $20. Nobody makes replicas. So I needed that first one to make it all real, I guess. Without the forum I never would have chanced it.

But now that it's real, I've ordered the two others I had my eyes on - a Bell & Ross BR02, and a Patek Perpetual calendar. I don't expect these to be as good of quality (cheaper $, you get what you pay for), and I read a bad review on the B&R, but I figure I need to try some things out - everyone here collects what they want and shares the experience, so I'll do the same. But I'm thinking that will be my 3 for a while. I can feel the addiction, but nothing else catches my eye quite yet. Next is probably learning more about the movements, servicing, modding.

This is a great place. :good: